Large imageEnlarge image
Grey Abbey

Description

Originally founded in 1193 by Affreca, the wife of John de Courcy, Grey Abbey was granted to Sir Hugh Montgomery in the 17th century. It was used for parish worship until the 18th century. Impressive ruins. This print is presented in a snow white mountcard and is supplied in a clear polythene bag for protection. The frame has glass for protection and arrives ready for hanging. (Code: GRE)


Small image 1Enlarge image Grey Abbey
384 x 333 x 16 mm

Price 50.00
Availabilty: In Stock


Small image 2Enlarge image Grey Abbey
305 x 255 x 4mm

Price 20.00
Availabilty: In Stock